Who doesn’t love a comfy pillow or a pop of color? Decorative pillows are the easiest and most effective way to instantly transform a space with texture, colors or patterns. Inspired by an article from House Beautiful, here are five easy ways to use pillows on benches, chairs or sofas to add a little a professional designer touch to interiors.
1. Stick to one color, and focus on adding texture with decorative pillows.
2. Make pairs or alternative between solid color pillows and pattern pillows
3. Add variety with decorative pillows in different shapes and heights.
4. Pick a palette and create an eclectic collection of colors and patterns.
5. Express your personality or pay homage to one of your passions through your pillows.
You can always find an incredible selection of decorative pillows at Paul Michael Company in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas. Visit our Facebook page or come by the store to see our brand new pillows for fall!