When updating your decor for fall, add personal touches that will create a warm, welcoming environment. Inspired by a Better Homes & Gardens article, here are seven ways you can personalize your home this autumn season.
1. Add or switch out pillows in dining and living areas with warm colors and natural fabrics.
2. Switch out summer decor on mantels with new decorative pieces inspired by autumn.
3. Change out current window treatments for patterned curtains with warm colors.
4. Turn a bare wall or unused space into a new decorative display with a charming flair – be it vintage or rustic.
5. Make your own reading nook under a bay window or expanse of windows.
6. Bring the outdoors in with accessories made of natural materials.
7. Add ambiance lighting and decor to outdoor living spaces to create a relaxing space to enjoy beautiful fall weather.
Be sure to stop in at your local Paul Michael Company store for fabrics, decor, accessories and more that are all inspired by nature and the beautiful fall season! Here are just a few of the fantastic items we currently have. For pricing and other info on any of these items, please call us at 800.732.3722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All photos via Better Homes & Gardens