You are always looking to do some redecorating in your home. These projects are always fun and give your home a new look. When thinking of home decorating ideas why not give your home a unique and beautiful look along with being eco-friendly at the same time. Keeping used items out of landfills is a great thing to do for our planet.
Below are a few ideas on getting started with some recycled objects to decorate your home. Let your imagination and whimsy soar!
- Mini cloches – Turn stemware upside down to enclose small items
- Paint swatch organizers – Put two swatches back-to-back and stitch together the sides and bottom.
- Wallpaper tree – Fashion a tree out of old wallpaper and affix to a wall
- Mason jar lotion dispenser – Convert a Mason jar into a lotion dispenser for a vintage look
- Fork and spoon door handles – Make door pulls from a fork and spoon from the same set
Home decorating ideas are only limited by your fancy and imagination. Use some common household objects for home decoration to give your home an individual look.
For more information on ideas and material for decorating your home check out The Paul Michael Company!