The summer season brings with it a whirlwind of florals we only have the opportunity to see during this time of year. While it gives us a chance to work with new materials to create a show-stopping centerpiece, it will only last so long. The faux flowers available at Paul Michael Company make it easy to update arrangements season to season with the option of recycling different pieces. Follow along with our how-to video and learn how to create a spring or summer arrangement that will last year after year! Click for needed materials here.
DIY Summer Florals
Who doesn’t love a comfy pillow or a pop of color? Decorative pillows are the easiest and most effective way to instantly transform a space with texture, colors or patterns. Inspired by an article from House Beautiful, here are five easy ways to use pillows on benches, chairs or sofas to add a little a professional designer touch to interiors.
1. Stick to one color, and focus on adding texture with decorative pillows.
2. Make pairs or alternative between solid color pillows and pattern pillows
3. Add variety with decorative pillows in different shapes and heights.
4. Pick a palette and create an eclectic collection of colors and patterns.
5. Express your personality or pay homage to one of your passions through your pillows.
You can always find an incredible selection of decorative pillows at Paul Michael Company in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas. Visit our Facebook page or come by the store to see our brand new pillows for fall!
When updating your decor for fall, add personal touches that will create a warm, welcoming environment. Inspired by a Better Homes & Gardens article, here are seven ways you can personalize your home this autumn season.
1. Add or switch out pillows in dining and living areas with warm colors and natural fabrics.
2. Switch out summer decor on mantels with new decorative pieces inspired by autumn.
3. Change out current window treatments for patterned curtains with warm colors.
4. Turn a bare wall or unused space into a new decorative display with a charming flair – be it vintage or rustic.
5. Make your own reading nook under a bay window or expanse of windows.
6. Bring the outdoors in with accessories made of natural materials.
7. Add ambiance lighting and decor to outdoor living spaces to create a relaxing space to enjoy beautiful fall weather.
Be sure to stop in at your local Paul Michael Company store for fabrics, decor, accessories and more that are all inspired by nature and the beautiful fall season! Here are just a few of the fantastic items we currently have. For pricing and other info on any of these items, please call us at 800.732.3722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Down pillows in every color you can imagine from Paul Michael Company in Canton, Texas
Turkey dishes & owl vases from Paul Michael Company in Lafayette, Louisiana
Petrified wood stump from Paul Michael Company in Lafayette, Louisiana
All photos via Better Homes & Gardens
We love a season change. Not only because it means new color and home decor trends, but because it also means new inventory at the Paul Michael Company stores!
The season of football tailgates, autumn wedding showers and holiday gatherings is upon us, and Paul Michael Company will have everything you need to entertain friends and family this fall.
We are bringing a whole new line of home goods to our floors, including dishware, cookware, towels, holiday decor and more. Some of our new items were even designed out of locally harvested materials exclusively by our designers at the Paul Michael Company store in Lake Village, Arkansas. Here’s a sneak peek.
New Orleans Saints wreath from Paul Michael Company in Lafayette, Louisiana
Mesh decorative pumpkin from Paul Michael Company in Canton, Texas
Christmas elf door decor at Paul Michael Company in Canton, Texas
New inventory at the Paul Michael Company in Lake Village, Arkansas
The football season is already in full swing and Halloween is right around the corner, so head on down to your local Paul Michael Company store in Arkansas, Louisiana or Texas to get the best pick over our new fall inventory.