There’s nothing like the comforts of home, especially when you’re a guest. Whether it’s an afternoon visit or a week’s stay, it’s those small details that make a room cozy, calm and comfortable.
At Paul Michael, we know how to make guests feel at home. Here are a few amenities that can help you be an excellent host.
1. Plush accessories like pillows and ottomans encourage guests to stay a while and relax.
2. Art and plants add visual interest.
3. A lamp adds extra lighting next to the bed. For late night reading, put books and magazines on the nightstand.
4. A colorful rug gives bare feet something soft to step on.
5. In the bathroom, add glass jars so guests can see where cotton balls, soap and Q-tips are stored.
6. A large wooden mirror helps guests look their best.
7. Candles are always a nice touch that add color and fragrance.
8. A wooden tray serves as a designated space for this and that.
9. Colorfully stitched hand towels are a lovely accent.
10. Fill a vase with something interesting, like butterflies or exotic flowers.
11. A bonus counter top accessory is a radio. This lets guests connect and charge their phone while playing familiar tunes.
As host, be sure to take inventory of your space so that you can accommodate your guests. Paul Michael has all the essentials you need to create a home away from home. From nightstand to counter top and everything in between, we have the details covered so you and your guests can enjoy the comforts of home.